Friday, November 16, 2012

Sushi All The Time!

Eight days ago, I was officially free from midterm. My friends and I decided to go to a place to get 'something' that could refresh our brains, and it was Shabu Tei! We (Jesica, Joceline, Evelyn, and I) went there after we finished Public Relations Management exam. Whoaaa, we were truly happy! The taste of it's foods were delicious, either shabu or sushi. But the portion for sushi was slightly smaller than sushi in general.

Jesica Tifany, Joceline, Evelyn, and me.


Anyway, there's a promo at Shabu Tei. With a minimum purchase Rp300.000, we're able to get 50% discount! This promo is valid until the end of the year, precisely on December 31th, 2012.




Bloglovin // Tumblr // Lookbook // Chictopia //  Twitter // Facebook // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment