Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Good Place, Good People.


Last Sunday, I went to a restaurant named Lembur Kuring to have a dinner with my family. At first, I thought that restaurant had a traditional decoration but I was wrong. The restaurant's decoration was really modern. It was simply beautiful and comfy.

Here are some pictures about it's decoration!

Playground for kids.

The foods were delicious, suited with it's price. I loved the vegetable more than the others. You know, I'm a vegetable monsta!

Kangkung terasi - Rp18.000
Tahu kipas (5 pieces) - Rp26.000
Kailan sapi - Rp32.000
Lalap - Rp7.000
Gurame goreng (7 ounces) - Rp64.750
Jus alpukat - Rp12.000
Jus jambu - Rp12.000

It's worth I think if you wanna go there.
Delicious foods, cozy place, and beloved people. :)

Lembur Kuring Restaurant:
Jl. Sunburst CBD Lot II No. 7
(Kapten Soebijanto Djojohadikusumo)
BSD City, Tangerang
Phone: (021) 5315-6655/56




Bloglovin // Tumblr // Lookbook // Chictopia //  Twitter // Facebook // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment