Friday, April 26, 2013

Botanical Girl

I will be the gladdest thing under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers and not pick one.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
Let us dance in the sun,
wearing wild flowers in our hair...” ― Susan Polis Schutz



Flowers are beautiful and sweet, for me. I was in the floral-mood last weekend so I wore those flower-related things such as the trouser and headband. I personally really like the headband because it makes everyone who wears it look 5 years younger! Don't you think so? :D

Photographed by Hana Freli
Orange tank top - thrifted
White outer - given by my Mom
Floral trouser - Rosemary
Floral headband - Naughty
Black envelope bag and ring - La Dulce
Grey sneakers - Tomkins
Black and white socks - Sox Galeri






Bloglovin // Tumblr // Lookbook // Chictopia //  Twitter // Facebook // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment