Sunday, May 12, 2013

When It Shines

“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” 
― C.S. Lewis
“When pain brings you down, don't be silly, don't close your eyes and cry.
You just might be in the best position to see the sunshine.” 
― Alanis Morissette


How I love spending my weekend doing a photo shoot in the middle of the day. Special thanks goes to Hana Freli for her patience in taking photos of me for hundred times. Hahaha.

Anyway, that yellow shirt always reminds me about the time when I was doing an orientation. The committees told us to wear a yellow shirt during the orientation. Ew, that was unforgettable and unconsciously, it's been two years! How fast the time flies. I've been in the middle of my 'trip'.

Photographed by Hana Freli
Yellow shirt - Giordano
Asymmetric skirt - thrifted
Shoes - Elizabeth
Accessories - La Dulce







Bloglovin // Tumblr // Lookbook // Chictopia //  Twitter // Facebook // Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles.Firm Hanes Tees

    ReplyDelete