Thursday, October 24, 2013

Over Delighted


Spending nine hours with the ones you really love (and also miss). How great that day was. You smiled, you laughed, you shared stories, you told jokes, you ate your lunch and dinner with them, and so on. That's how my latest weekend looks like. :)

I was over delighted when I spent my half-day with my family in Jakarta. It'd been two months I didn't get there. I missed them so much!

When I was going there, I saw few changes. I felt like I hadn't been there for a half year, "seriously?" And I felt like I had no exam for the next Monday because I really enjoyed spending time with them. I ended up playing, telling jokes, having a lot of conversations, and doing photo shoot (for sure!!)

Hopefully I can feel like my midterm goes really fast because I can't wait to have a girls' day out with my girls! And also pray for the result of my midterm, guys! I'm doing my best. :D





So, I was extremely in the mood for denim lately (even right now I'm wearing denim lol). It's casual yet still can be feminine and also comfy. Who doesn't like denim, huh? It matches with anything! :)








For the one who helped me styling my hair... Yes, you. Hana, thank you for your contribution! You made me felt like I was a Korean because of my wavy hair lol. That hairstyle was pretty, though!
And also thank you for helping me take these photos. Looking forward for our next collaboration. ;)






Good luck for the ones who are facing and struggling with their midterms! Do your best and have a nice day! Xx.

Photographed by Hana Freli
Denim dress - Zen-Ei
Gray heels - Karen&Chloe
Gold necklace - La Dulce

Follow on Bloglovin

Bloglovin // Tumblr // Lookbook // Chictopia //  Twitter // Facebook // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment