Monday, October 7, 2013

Something Timeless



Hi, awesome readers! I recently got this denim dress from my Mother's wardrobe and rrrrrr! I'm totally in love! Its shape is definitely lovely and the length... As you can see, it almost touches my ankles. Actually I got two almost-the-same denim dresses and I love both of them!

Say 'yeay' for this timeless thing called "denim"!











As you know, I had a long holiday (2.5 months) which truly made me bored and now I've come back to the reality. University life! Coming to the university at 8, sitting in the classroom for 2.5 hours/ subject, spending 9 hours at the university two times a week and 6 hours once a week, doing presentations, interviews, and homework truly makes me a bit exhausted. Ha!

I extremely miss blogging... It's been 3 months I don't post anything on my blog. Uh, blame the situation... Hopefully I can post more often later on.






Last but not least, I want to say thank you to my personal photographer, Christopher Adriel. Haha. Thank you for helping me take these pictures!
And for you guys, have a nice day! :)


Photographed by Christopher Adriel
Denim dress - Jun Missoni
Leather boots - June+Julia
Envelope bag - La Dulce






Follow on Bloglovin

Bloglovin // Tumblr // Lookbook // Chictopia //  Twitter // Facebook // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment