Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lost and Found

Let's go to May 2012. These photos were taken by Stephanie Hitoyo when I was at my grandmother's house. We had a lot of fun doing the photo shoot.



Some of you might realize or ask why I wore two kinds of footwear in the same photo shoot. Yes, I did. At first, I wore red suede heels by Pull and Bear and than changed it into flat shoes by Noche. Whyyy? Haha the reason is ridiculous. When I thought that I'd finished the photo shoot, Stephanie told me to take one fast-shoot at the grassy land in front of her house so... So I unconsciously wore flat shoes and immediately made a single shoot. Even Stephanie didn't realize it! Omg.


Dark blue chiffon top - Mineola
Turquoise maxi skirt - thrifted
Red suede heels - Pull and Bear
Beige flat shoes - Noche
Flowery headband - Naughty
Bag - thrifted






Bloglovin // Tumblr // Lookbook // Chictopia //  Twitter // Facebook // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment