Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stripes


Holiday is here, People! I'm really glad the final test has finished, totally finished. And now I have a super long leisure time, it's 2.5 months of holiday! *actually I don't know I should feel happy or sad about this* As you know, 2.5 months of I-have-nothing-to-do is really boring. I think, almost everyone only has two options, being bored or being extravagant.

In this post, I want to say thanks for the ones who are still faithfully giving their votes to me every single day. Even there are some people who give me their user name and password just to vote me (they can't vote because of several problems). Thank you so much, thank you for supporting and trusting me. :") I feel honored because trust is something really precious nowadays.

Last but not least, I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday, being with the ones they love and of course doing something that makes them happy! Special thanks goes to Emily for being my photographer for this post. You were nice! :)



Happy holiday, Guys!







Bloglovin // Tumblr // Lookbook // Chictopia //  Twitter // Facebook // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment