Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Asymmetric


And again, these photos were taken at the same day with my previous post by Stephanie Hitoyo. Sadly, I just have two photos about this look. I didn't know why I lost the rest of it. I thought I had (at least) five.
I knew I could ask Stephanie for this photo shoot but unfortunately, when I did, she said her laptop was totally error and needed to be re-installed. She lost all the photos, songs, video, EVERYTHING. :(
Poor us.

About the skirt... Yeah, I've posted that black asymmetric skirt before on my blog (here) but actually I did this photo shoot first. At that time, I still didn't have a blog so I just post it on my Lookbook.

Anyway, don't forget to vote me here ONCE A DAY, People! Every single vote is really precious. :)
If you wanna know about the steps, simply click here! Xoxo.

Shocking pink top - Pink Sugar
Black pleated asymmetric skirt - thrifted
Net high heels - Shopper




Bloglovin // Tumblr // Lookbook // Chictopia //  Twitter // Facebook // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment